No major damage on Sado Island caused by June 18 Northwest Japan earthquake
Our thoughts go out to everyone affected by the recent earthquake in Niigata and Yamagata Prefectures on Jun. 18. A tsunami warning was issued for Sado Island, but it was later canceled. Fortunately, the earthquake did not cause any significant damage on Sado.
Thank you to everyone who showed their concern for our safety. We are all safe and well, and looking forward to welcoming you to Sado Island for Earth Celebration in August.
- Check out this year’s Harbour Market Concert special guests!
- Follow us on Instagram!
- No major damage on Sado Island caused by June 18 Northwest Japan earthquake
- Applications have closed for EC 2019 Fringe performers and volunteers.
- Harbour Market Concert “Kodo All-Star Special Performance” (Aug. 18): Area S tickets are SOLD OUT!
- [Workshop Full] Taiko WS “Taiko no Warabe–Children of the Drum”
- Questions about Earth Celebration? Ask our hospitality manager anytime.
- Tickets – When and where to get them
- Ticket Sales Start Today for EC 2019 !
- EC 2019 Official English Website is Now Open!
- EC 2019 Main Lineup Announcement