TICKETS | Sado Experience Program, Sado Takigi Noh Performance
Ticket Prices | On Sale from May 15 (Wed) 9:30 (JST)
Tickets can be purchased from Sado Tourism Association using an order form or by phone.
*Please be sure to read the following Terms and Conditions before ordering tickets.
- 1. Order by Order Form
Please click the links of “Sado Experience Programs” or “Sado Takigi Noh Performance” below and fill in the order form to send it to Sado Tourism Association.
[Orders Accepted: May 15 (Wed) 9:30 – Aug. 15 (Thu)]
- 2. Order by Phone
Please call Sado Tourism Association. (Mon– Fri, 8:30–17:30) *English available
[Ticket sale period: May 15 (Wed) 9:30 – Aug. 15 (Thu)]
Payment, Tickets, and Participant Confirmation
- 1. Email Orders (Order Form)
Pay online by credit card.
After payment is confirmed, you will receive your ticket and participant confirmation slip as a PDF email attachment. This PDF includes details such as where and when to meet and what to bring/wear on the day. Please print out both documents and bring them with you or show us a confirmation PDF on your mobile phone on the day of the event.
- 2. Phone Orders
We will ask the details about your application on phone, and tell you how to pay.
- During EC
- During EC (Aug. 16–18), you can sign up for Sado Experience Programs that still have spaces available. Look for the Sado Experience Program Registration Counter at Marine Plaza Ogi.
- For the Sado Takigi Noh Performance on Aug.15, if you requested on-the-day ticket collection, your tickets will be available at the venue (Aikawa Kasuga Shrine) from 30 mins. before doors open.
Sado Takigi Noh Performance
- This performance has all free seating. The audience will enter in order of arrival at the venue.
- Advance ticket holders (purchased before Aug 15) may enter the venue at 18:30. Rush ticket holders (purchased on the day of the performance) may enter the venue at 18:45.
*If you wish to enter the venue early, it’s a good idea to purchase your ticket in advance online.
Cancellations and Wait Lists
- As stated in the Sado Tourism Association Cancellation Policy, a cancellation fee will apply to any orders cancelled 20 days or less before the event.
- The time and date of cancellation is the time Sado Tourism Association receives your cancellation phone call or email.
- If you cancel your order and a cancellation fee applies, you will receive a refund minus the cancellation fee. Please supply your bank account details to receive a refund. (Domestic transfers only)
- If you cancel your ticket after receiving your order, please destroy it once you have requested a cancellation.
- Please contact us by email (or phone in Japanese) if you would like to put your name on the wait list for programs that are already full. We will contact you if a space opens up.
Sado Tourism Association (Tour Planning/Operations)
Tel. 0259-27-5000 (Mon – Fri, 8:30–17:30)