Introducing the Niigata Taiko Groups Joining Us for EC 2022!
We launched a new initiative this year to get more taiko players in Niigata Prefecture involved in EC, helping us bring even more local flavor and good vibrations to the festival. Four teams answered our call to join in and we can’t wait to welcome them to EC 2022!
Each team will perform their own set on the Fringe stage at Kisaki Shrine, so you can enjoy their unique repertoire. On Aug. 20, all four teams will join Kodo on the Harbour Concert main stage to perform Kodo One Earth Music piece “Haruka." It’s going to be a wonderful collaboration!
Get to know the teams by reading their self introductions here, then come and cheer them on!
- Kodo and the Niigata Taiko Groups have been rehearsing together for EC!
- First Harbour Concert to be live streamed for free on EC YouTube Channel!
- ［NEW EVENT INFO］Earth Celebration Yacht Cruises
- Earth Celebration 2022 COVID-19 Countermeasures
- Introducing the Niigata Taiko Groups Joining Us for EC 2022!
- [BOX OFFICE UPDATE] 3-Concert Passes and the Aug. 21 Harbour Concert have SOLD OUT
- Sado Experience Programs -Details updated for Sea Kayak Activity
- EC Official Merchandise Lineup Launch!
- [FULL WORKSHOPS] Exadon for All with Sammy, Miyake Taiko Workshop
- ［UPDATE］EC Shuttle Bus timetables now available!
- [Applications closing soon!] Hold a Stall at EC 2022 Harbour Market
- The EC 2022 English website is now open!